Please check your mobile number
What you need to know about CallAll Money
- Your South African mobile number will be verified with a One Time PIN (OTP) via SMS.
- This mobile number will also be your account reference.
- TO COMPLETE this process you have to be FICA'ed by a representative of IMB, usually your CallAll Money Agent signing you up. If you have signed up by yourself, please contact 087 941 3252
- You must be 18 or older to open an account.
- You must have a valid identity document
(i.e. one of the following documents: RSA ID, Passport, Asylum Seeker or Refugee Status).
- By applying here you accept the Terms and Conditions of CallAll Mobile Wallet and Debit Card (Mastercard).
- An "Upload Successful" message will confirm a successful form submission. (Otherwise please try again or call us for assistance on 087 941 3252 )
- The monthly cost of the CallAll Mobile Wallet is FREE.
- We will send another SMS when your account is ready for you to collect your card from us.
(Remember to bring your valid Identity Document and proof of residence, where necessary).